April 26 Forum: Brewster Goes Green - Energy-Saving Opportunities for Residents and Businesses - 6:30 to 8:30 pm, Eddy Elementary School.
|The forum will begin with educational demonstrations from local students and equipment demonstrations and informative displays from local experts. At 7 pm, a series of short presentations will start. Speakers include the following:
· Jillian Douglass, Brewster Energy Committee: energy efficiency and renewable energy updates
· Alison Alessi, A3 Architects: green design and building practices in renovations, additions, and new construction
· Briana Kane, Cape Light Compact: energy audit process and efficiency incentives for bulbs, appliances, air sealing, insulation, heating, etc.
· Fran Sheehan, Frontier Energy Solutions: energy audit, safety assessment, and weatherization practices
· Luke Hinkle, MyGeneration Energy: solar energy technology, site assessments, and incentives
· Ron Peterson, Cape Cod Geothermal/Atlantic Well Drilling: geothermal heating/cooling technology applications and incentives
· Chris Powicki, WEEinfo Services: solar thermal, bioheat, clean vehicles, wind, recycling, composting, and gardening
This website is undergoing renovation - thanks for your patience!